Balsamic Braised Baby Potatoes Recipe
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cups (500 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 2.2 lb (998 g) baby potatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grainy brown mustard,
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
| ||PREP TIME
- Cook bacon for 3 to 5 minutes in a large skillet set over medium heat or until golden brown and crisp.
- Stir in onion and thyme; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add broth to deglaze, scraping up any brown bits from bottom of pan.
- Toss potatoes with vinegar, brown sugar, mustard and salt. Add to pan and bring to a boil. Cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender.
- Remove lid and reduce heat to low. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and pan is dry.
A recipe from campbells