One-Pot Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Pasta Recipe
- 2 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing and seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 8 oz cream cheese, cut into 1-inch pieces, softened
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta (6 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
| ||PREP TIME
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, stir broth and ranch dressing mix with whisk until well blended.
- Add cream cheese; cook over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes or until cream cheese just starts to melt.
- Add chicken, pasta and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese.
- Heat to boiling.
- Cover; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 14 to 16 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Top with bacon and remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
A recipe from Pillsbury
Printed from Flyers-Online.com