Buffalo-Ranch Slow-Cooker Chicken Recipe
- 1 package (28 oz) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 package (1 oz) ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 bottle (12 oz) Buffalo wing sauce
| ||PREP TIME
- In large bowl, toss chicken and seasoning mix to coat evenly.
- Place in 4- to 5-quart slow cooker; top with Buffalo sauce.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker to bowl.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Return shredded chicken to slow cooker; stir to evenly coat with sauce.
- Serve warm.
A recipe from Pillsbury
Printed from Flyers-Online.com