Old-Fashioned Creamed Corn Casserole Recipe
- ½ cup butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 (14.75-oz.) can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 (14.75-oz.) can cream style sweet corn (not drained)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
| ||PREP TIME
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk the flour into the melted/cooled butter in a mixing bowl until mixed thoroughly.
- Whisk in the sugar, eggs and milk.
- Stir the creamed corn and drained whole kernel corn into the butter mixture. Season with salt and pepper (more or less, to taste).
- Pour into an 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, until the center is set and the corn casserole is brown and caramelized on top. Serve warm. Enjoy!
A recipe from Wishes n Dishes