1 pkg. (400 g) ready-to-use refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
1 egg yolk
1 Tbsp. water
YIELD 8 servings, 1 wedge (176 g) each
1. Brown meat with onions and garlic in large deep nonstick skillet on medium heat; drain. Return meat mixture to skillet. Add chili sauce, dry seasonings and bay leaf; mix well. Bring just to boil; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 20 min., stirring occasionally. Remove and discard bay leaf.
2. Add potatoes to meat mixture; mix well. Cool completely.
3. Heat oven to 425°F. Line 9-inch pie plate with 1 crust; fill with meat mixture. Cover with remaining crust; seal and flute edge.
4. Beat egg yolk and water until blended; brush onto crust. Cut several slits in top crust.
5. Bake 45 min., reducing oven temperature to 375°F after 15 min. Let stand 10 min. before cutting into 8 wedges to serve.