Weeknight Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas)
- 2 cups Cracker Barrel Shredded Double Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can (10 fl oz/284 mL) low fat condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (235 g) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
| ||PREP TIME
8 servings, 1/8 recipe (200 g) each
- Combine first 4 ingredients in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; place over chicken mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until crust is golden brown.
A recipe from Kraft Canada