Garlic Chicken Spring Rolls Recipe
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 rice paper sheets
- 1 cup cooked rice noodles
- 2 carrots julienned (or thinly sliced)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, basil or mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 scallions, finely sliced
| ||PREP TIME
- In a bowl, combine the sliced chicken, vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame oil and the minced garlic.
- Toss to coat the chicken well and marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high.
- Add the chicken and sear on all sides until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Fill a shallow dish with warm water.
- Soak a single rice paper sheet for 5-10 seconds.
- Remove and carefully place on a flat surface.
- Layer the cooked vermicelli noodles, the chicken, spinach, carrots and cilantro right in the center of the paper.
- Fold both ends to the center and roll the sheet as tightly as you can without ripping.
- Continue with remaining 5 sheets and filling.
- For the dipping sauce, combine the remaining 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, brown sugar, lime juice and scallions.
- Whisk to combine.
- Serve spring rolls with dipping sauce.
A recipe from Tablespoon