Vegetable Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) Basil Pesto
- 1 package Three Cheese Tortellini
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 red sweet peppers
- 2 yellow sweet peppers
- 60 mL (¼ cup) olive oil
- 250 mL (1 cup) green or black olives, halved
- To taste, salt and pepper
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat 15 mL (1 tbsp.) oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water for 3 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Toss drained pasta with remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan before serving.
A recipe from Iga
Printed from Flyers-Online.com