Do-Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna Recipe
- 1/4 lb bulk Italian pork sausage
- 1 jar (26 to 28 oz) tomato pasta sauce (any variety)
- 1 package (25 to 27 1/2 oz) frozen cheese-filled ravioli (Prepared)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (10 oz)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
| ||PREP TIME
- In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
- In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, spread 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce.
- Arrange single layer of frozen ravioli over sauce; evenly pour 1 cup pasta sauce over ravioli.
- Sprinkle evenly with 1 1/2 cups sausage and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers with remaining ravioli, pasta sauce and sausage.
- Cover tightly with foil; refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake covered 45 minutes. Remove foil; sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 cups mozzarella and the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake about 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and lasagna is hot in center. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
A recipe from flavorite