Sweet ’n’ Spicy Boneless “Wings” and Rice Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked long grain white riceor brown rice (8- to 10-minute quick-cooking variety)
- 3/4 cup Pace® Peach Mango Medium Salsa
- 2 tbsp sesame oil, divided
- 1 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, grated or pressed
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thigh, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 each green onion, sliced
| ||PREP TIME
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Stir together the salsa, half of the sesame oil, the soy sauce and garlic.
- Set aside.
- Sprinkle the cornstarch over chicken; toss to coat.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat; cook chicken, stirring, until light golden, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the salsa mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thick and coats the chicken completely, and chicken is cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- Serve over the rice; sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.
A recipe from Campbells
Printed from Flyers-Online.com