Spicy Oven-Baked Bread with Tomatoes and Chorizo Casserole Recipe
- 1 baguette (350 g), cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 4 tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1-1/2 cups Classico Riserva Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 lb. (225 g) dry cured chorizo, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1-1/2 cups Cracker Barrel Shredded 4 Cheese Italiano Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Aged Grated Cheese, divided
| ||PREP TIME
9 servings, 1/9 recipe (186 g) each
- 1. Spray 2-L casserole dish with cooking spray. Layer bread and tomato slices alternately in prepared casserole dish, overlapping rows as necessary to fit; cover with pasta sauce.
- 2. Top with sausage, 1 cup shredded cheese and 2 Tbsp. Parmesan; cover.
- 3. Bake 40 min. Top with remaining cheeses; bake, uncovered, 20 min. or until casserole is heated through and shredded cheese is melted.
A recipe from Kraft