Southwest Green Chile-Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Pasta Salad™ Southwest pasta salad
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup canned Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 4 cups chopped green leaf lettuce
- 1 lb chopped cooked chicken breasts (about 2 breasts)
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
| ||PREP TIME
- Cook pasta as directed on box. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In medium bowl, beat mayonnaise, milk, green chiles and seasoning packet (from salad mix box). Add pasta; toss.
- In large bowl, place half of the lettuce. Top with half of the pasta mixture, and half each of the chicken, tomato, avocado, green onions and cheese.
- Top with remaining lettuce and other remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
A recipe from Betty Crocker