Slow-Cooker Three-Cheese Creamy Lasagna Recipe
- 8 no-boil lasagna noodles (from 16-oz package)
- 1/2 cup chive-and-onion cream cheese spread (from 8-oz container)
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Vegetable Classics creamy mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (1 oz)
| ||PREP TIME
- Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer half of the noodles in slow cooker, breaking noodles and overlapping as necessary.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese spread on High 20 to 30 seconds. Stir in soup until well blended.
- Pour half of soup mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with half of the Cheddar cheese.
- Repeat layering with remaining noodles, soup mixture and Cheddar cheese. Carefully pour milk over all.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and paprika over top.
- Cover; cook on Low setting 4 to 5 hours.
A recipe from Pillsbury