Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- 1¼ cups diced celery
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar (or 1 Tbsp. Truvia Brown Sugar Blend)
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 3-4 pound boneless chuck roast
- hamburger buns, for serving
- extra bbq sauce, for serving
| ||PREP TIME
- Combine celery, onion, ketchup, bbq sauce, water, vinegar, Worcestershire, brown sugar, chili powder, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a large slow cooker.
- Stir to combine.
- Add roast in slow cooker and cover. Cook on HIGH for 6-7 hours, or until meat is very tender - falling apart.
- Remove meat and shred using two forks and removing any fat.
- Return to sauce in slow cooker and heat through. Serve on buns and enjoy!
A recipe from yummy healthy easy