Slow-Cooker Pizza Chicken Recipe
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 medium bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 cups Muir Glen™ organic pasta sauce tomato basil (from 25.5 oz jar)
- 1 package (16 oz) rotini pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
| ||PREP TIME
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, place chicken. Top with onion and bell peppers. Add pasta sauce.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 6 hours.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Place pasta on platter. Top with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
A recipe from Betty Crocker