Shrimp vol-au-vent Recipe
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) cubed carrot
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) cubed zucchini
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) broccoli florets
- 6 vol-au-vent shells
- 1 envelope (41 g) primavera sauce
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) plain yogurt
- 250 g peeled cooked shrimp
- finely chopped fresh lemon balm
| ||PREP TIME
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Cook carrots in a saucepan of boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Add broccoli and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Drain and reserve.
- Heat vol-au-vent shells in the oven for 5 minutes, or until hot.
- Cook primavera sauce according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Incorporate yogurt.
- Add vegetables and shrimp, and gently combine.
- Divide shrimp filling among the four vol-au-vent shells and garnish with fresh lemon balm.
A recipe from Iga
Printed from Flyers-Online.com