Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos Recipe
- 1 lb diced boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup Pace® Salsa Verde
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 red bell pepper, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 flour tortilla (6-inch) or taco shells, warmed
| ||PREP TIME
- Season the chicken as desired.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until well browned and cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 1/2 cup salsa verde and cook until hot.
- Place the avocado into a medium bowl.
- Add the lime juice and toss to coat.
- Divide the chicken mixture, pepper, avocado mixture, sour cream and remaining 1/2 cup salsa verde among the tortillas.
- Fold the tortillas around the filling.
A recipe from Campbells