Roasted Rosemary Pork Chops and Potatoes Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 4 cups)
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-wide wedges
- 4 bone-in loin pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix mustard, oil, rosemary, garlic-pepper blend, seasoned salt and paprika. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the mustard mixture.
- Add potatoes and onion to remaining mustard mixture in bowl; toss to coat. Place vegetables in pan.
- Roast uncovered 25 minutes. Turn and stir potato mixture. Brush pork chops with reserved 1 tablespoon mustard mixture. Add pork chops to corners of pan.
- Roast uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer or until pork is no longer pink when cut near bone and vegetables are tender.
A recipe from Betty Crocker