Pasta Salad with Nuts and Veggies Recipe
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh mushrooms
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) walnuts, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sun-dried tomatoes
- 450 g (1 lb) farfalle pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 broccoli
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) olive oil
- To taste, salt and pepper
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) fresh basil, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) wine vinegar
- 1 red bell pepper
| ||PREP TIME
de 4 à 6 portions
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Cut the red bell pepper in half and remove the seeds.
- Place on a cookie sheet and brown under the broiler for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Peel, chop finely, and set aside.
- Combine the vinegar, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Using a whisk, slowly incorporate the olive oil and then the Parmesan.
- Transfer the red pepper and broccoli into a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pour the dressing on top.
- Toss, adjust the seasoning, and serve.
A recipe from Iga
Printed from Flyers-Online.com