Popcorn Shrimp Tacos Recipe
- 18 ounces package popcorn shrimp
- 10 flour tortillas, heated according to package directions
- 14 ounces package cole slaw mix (or shredded cabbage)
- 8 ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 cans sliced black olives
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 ounce package ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/14 ounces packet taco seasoning
- Milk as needed, to thin
| ||PREP TIME
- Bake shrimp according to package directions.
- Combine sauce ingredients, adding taco seasoning to taste. Thin sauce, if needed, with 1-2 tablespoons of milk.
- Spread a tablespoon of sauce over each warm tortilla, followed by shredded cabbage, cheese, tomatoes and olives.
- Top with the baked shrimp and, if desired, serve with lime wedges.
A recipe from Relish