Peas with Mushrooms and Thyme Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, diced (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 bag (16 oz) Cascadian Farm® frozen organic garden peas
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt (kosher or sea salt)
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
| ||PREP TIME
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook onion and mushrooms in oil 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in peas.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and thyme. Serve immediately.
A recipe from Betty Crocker