Pasta Primavera Recipe
- 2 cups (500 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) garlic powder
- 2 cups (500 mL) broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, slivered
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cornstarch
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 4 cups (1 L) hot cooked spaghetti (about 1/2 lb / 250 g dry)
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat 1 cup (250 mL) broth, oregano and garlic powder in saucepan until boiling. Add broccoli, carrots and onion. Cover; cook at gentle boil for 5 minutes.
- Add mixture of remaining broth and cornstarch. Heat to a boil, stirring often. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomato. Toss with spaghetti. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
A recipe from Campbells
Printed from Flyers-Online.com