Moroccan Skirt Steak Salad With Chermoula Recipe
- 1 pound skirt steak, sliced crosswise into 5–6-inch-long pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Blender Chermoula Sauce
- Vegetable oil (for grill)
| ||PREP TIME
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Place steak in a large resealable bag or bowl. Pour chermoula over, toss to coat, then let rest at room temperature at least 1 hour.
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat or heat grill pan over medium-high; lightly oil grate or pan. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill steak until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 125°F, 2–3 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes before slicing against the grain.
A recipe from epicurious