Oysters in puff pastry Recipe
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- To taste, Coarsely ground black pepper
- As garnish, Fresh parsley
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) dry white wine
- 1 packet (47 g) béchamel sauce mix
- 500 mL (2 cups) water
- 4 frozen puff-pastry shells
- 24 fresh open oysters (with their juice)
| ||PREP TIME
- Preheat the oven to (230°C) 450°F .
- Cook the puff-pastry shells according to the package instructions.
- Prepare the béchamel sauce according to the package instructions and incorporate the wine.
- Stir in the cheese and pepper.
- Cook on low heat, stirring until the sauce is smooth.
- Keep warm.
- Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add the oysters and juice.
- Simmer for 2 minutes or until the oysters start to curl slightly around the edges, but do not cook longer.
- Drain and let cool.
- Coarsely chop the oysters.
- Incorporate the chopped oysters into the sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Pour some sauce over each puff-pastry shell and garnish with parsley if you wish.
A recipe from Iga
Printed from Flyers-Online.com