Mushroom and Vegetable Lasagna Recipe
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 container (10 oz) refrigerated Parmesan sauce
- 1 bag (22 oz) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 lb assorted fresh mushrooms, sliced (9 cups)
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (12 oz)
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook lasagna noodles as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix tomatoes, basil, oregano and garlic.
- Reserve 1/2 cup Parmesan sauce.
- In another medium bowl, mix remaining Parmesan sauce and broccoli.
- In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over high heat.
- Add mushrooms and carrots; cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender.
- Spoon and spread reserved 1/2 cup Parmesan sauce over bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- Top with 3 cooked noodles.
- Spread half of broccoli mixture over noodles.
- Top with 1 cup of the tomato mixture, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and half of mushroom mixture.
- Repeat layers, topping with remaining noodles and remaining tomato mixture.
- Cover tightly with sprayed foil.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven.
- Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
A recipe from Pillsbury
Printed from Flyers-Online.com