Microwave Cheesy Chicken Nachos Recipe
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- 1 package (8 oz) shredded Mexican cheese blend (2 cups)
- 1 cup shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce (from 10-oz can)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- Nacho toppings, as desired (shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced avocado, sliced ripe olives, chopped fresh cilantro leaves, sour cream and/or salsa)
| ||PREP TIME
- On large microwavable plate, arrange tortilla chips in single layer.
- Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup of the cheese.
- In medium bowl, mix chicken and enchilada sauce.
- Spread evenly over cheese layer.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- Top with green chiles.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Microwave uncovered on High 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted.
- Top with nacho toppings.
A recipe from tablespoon
Printed from Flyers-Online.com