2 cups Cracker Barrel Shredded Old Cheddar Cheese , divided
1/4 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
YIELD 10 servings, 1/10 recipe (186 g) each
1. Prepare Kraft Dinner as directed on package.
2. Meanwhile, mix meat, onions, bread crumbs, egg and 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce just until blended. Divide meat mixture in half; pat each half into 10x8-inch rectangle on sheet of parchment.
3. Reserve 1/2 cup cheddar. Mix remaining cheddar with prepared Kraft Dinner; spread over meat mixture, starting at one short end of each rectangle and spreading to within 3 inches of opposite end.
4. Roll up each rectangle, starting at Kraft Dinner-covered end and removing parchment as meatloaf is rolled; press ends and edges of meatloaf together to seal. Use parchment to transfer meatloaves, seam sides down, to 2 (13x9-inch) pans sprayed with cooking spray. Discard parchment.
5. Bake meatloaves 25 min. Whisk ketchup and remaining barbecue sauce until blended; spoon over meatloaves. Sprinkle with reserved cheddar. Bake 10 min. or until meatloaves are done (160ºF).