Lobster and Green Onion Dip Recipe
- 16 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup freshly chopped, cooked lobster meat
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry or cognac
- 1 bunch chopped scallions
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
| ||PREP TIME
2 - 4
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and butter and whip to incorporate.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until everything is blended evenly.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers, endive spears and English cucumber slices.
Sauces & Condiments
A recipe from Relish