Linguine with tuna, capers and fresh tomatoes Recipe
- 330 g (¾ lb.) linguine
- 500 mL (2 cups) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 80 mL black olives, drained and sliced
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) chopped fresh parsley
- 45 mL (3 tbsp.) olive oil
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) capers, drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 mL (¼ tsp.) salt
- Pinch hot pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 can (170 g) solid white Tuna in water, drained
| ||PREP TIME
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Once linguine is cooked, reserve 80 mL of pasta water, and drain rest.
- In a bowl, add tomatoes, black olives, parsley, oil, capers, garlic, salt and hot pepper flakes (if using) and mix until combined.
- Fold in tuna.
- Toss mixture with pasta and reserved pasta water.
A recipe from Iga
Printed from Flyers-Online.com