Layered Summer Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad® ranch & bacon pasta salad mix
- 1 1/4 cups ranch dressing
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 plum (Roma) tomatoes, coarsely chopped
| ||PREP TIME
- Empty Pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well. In medium bowl, stir together seasoning mix and dressing. Add pasta; toss to combine.
- In 3- or 4-quart glass salad bowl or 13x9-inch glass baking dish, layer lettuce, carrots, broccoli and pasta mixture. Top with tomatoes. Serve immediately, or refrigerate.
A recipe from Pillsbury