Italian Sausage and Ravioli Casserole Recipe
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 jar (26 oz) Muir Glen™ organic Italian herb pasta sauce
- 1 bag (25 oz) frozen cheese-filled ravioli
- 2 1/2 cups shredded 5-cheese Italian cheese blend (10 oz)
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook sausage, onion and garlic over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce.
- In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish, spread 1 cup of the sausage mixture.
- Arrange half of the ravioli on top; sprinkle with 1 cup of the Italian cheese.
- Top with remaining ravioli, sausage mixture and remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Cover with foil; bake 45 to 50 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove foil; bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
To Freeze Baked Casserole :
- Cover baked casserole with foil, then in double layer of plastic wrap; label and freeze up to 3 months.
- To thaw and bake, thaw in refrigerator overnight or until completely thawed.
- Remove plastic wrap; leave foil cover on.
- Bake 50 to 65 minutes at 350°F until center is hot (165°F).
A recipe from Pillsbury
Printed from Flyers-Online.com