Instant Pot ® Carne Asada Recipe
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast
- 6 garliccloves, minced
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 sprigs oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 cups CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef Broth
- 1 canned whole tomatoes
- 1 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
| ||PREP TIME
- Turn the Pressure cooker on and press the Sauté function key.
- Add the onion, olive oil and salt to the pot and cook for 3 minutes, until softened slightly.
- Add the beef, garlic, thyme, oregano, bay leaves, tomato paste, broth, tomatoes, chipotle and stir through.
- Press the Keep Warm/Cancel button.
- Place and lock the lid, press Beef (High Pressure, 30 minutes).
- After 3 beeps the pressure cooker will start going.
- Once the time is up, let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, use the quick release to let off the rest of the steam.
- Using tongs, transfer meat to a large bowl; shred with two forks, discarding any large pieces of fat or gristle and the Bay leaves.
- Return meat to pot, Press the Keep Warm/Cancel button and keep warm until ready to serve.
A recipe from Campbells
You also might like:
Food Network Kitchen
mels kitchen cafe
Already have an account?
Sign in now!
Forgot Your Password?
Create your Free Account
Fast, easy, without any engagement!
With an account you will be able to:
Create my Free Account now!
- Add businesses and flyers to your favorites
- Quickly follow any new special
- Receive the most interesting promotions
- Follow your participations to our exclusive contests and enter in one click only!
Printed from Flyers-Online.com