Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Recipe
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs*
- 2/3 cup. Sweet Baby Ray’s Award Winning BBQ Sauce (or your favorite), divided
| ||PREP TIME
- Add the chicken to the Instant Pot. Top chicken with 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and press MANUAL mode with HIGH pressure for 22 minutes.
- After the chicken has fully cooked, carefully turn the steam release vent (I always do this with a long oven mitt on) and let the pressure come down manually.
- Once the valve pops, remove the lid.
- Drain all but 1/2 cup of the liquid. Using two forks, shred the chicken (keeping larger chunks intact) and toss with remaining BBQ sauce. Serve immediately.
A recipe from life made simple bakes