Homemade Pasta Roni Recipe
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 3 cups chicken stock
- ½ lb angel hair pasta
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp dried or fresh parsley
| ||COOK TIME
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic and stir, allowing it to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the butter; cook until melted.
- Add the salt, pepper and chicken stock.
- Turn the heat up to high and let come to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Once pasta is tender, reduce the heat to medium and stir in the parmesan, cream and parsley until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
A recipe from Wishes n Dishes