Grilled Cuban Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 tablespoons grated lime peel
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless pork loin or rib chops, about 1 inch thick (about 2 pounds)
- Mango slices, if desired
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Remove excess fat from pork. In small bowl, mix all Cuban Rub ingredients; rub evenly on both sides of pork.
- Cover and grill pork 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning frequently, until pork is no longer pink and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F. Garnish with mango slices.
A recipe from Betty Crocker