Easy and Tasty Salisbury Steak With Gravy Recipe
- 1 1/2 lb ground sirloin
- 1/2 onion (I use a cheese grater to grate in my meat)
- 2 clove garlic (I use a grater to do garlic)
- 2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- salt and pepper, to your taste
- 1 c flavored bread crumbs
- 3/4 c milk
- 2 can(s) Campbell's beef gravy (this kind is very good)
- 4 Tbsp ketchup
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 can(s) mushrooms (large)
| ||PREP TIME
- Mix ground beef, onion, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, and milk. Mix well with your hands. Form into patties.
- Cook them on the stove in a little olive oil and until just about done. Then place in Crock Pot.
- In the pan you just cooked patties, add gravy, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and ketchup. Stir to get all that good flavor off the bottom of the pan.
- Just enough to heat and mix then add DRAINED mushrooms and mix.
- Then pour over patties in the Crock Pot and cook on low for three hours.
A recipe from just a pinch