Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
- 1 container (8 oz) chive & onion cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup diced kosher dill pickles
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh dill weed
- Pretzels or potato chips
| ||PREP TIME
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese spread, sour cream, pickle juice and garlic powder with electric mixer on medium speed until blended and smooth.
- Stir in pickles and dill. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving. Serve with pretzels or chips.
Sauces & Condiments
A recipe from Pillsbury