Crispy Salmon, Avocado & Coriander Cabbage Bowl Recipe
- 125 mL 1/2 cup Imperial roll sauce
- 5 mL 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 5 mL 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 orange juice
- 45 mL 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 30 mL 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 300 g 3/4 lb. salmon fillet, cut into cubes
- 22 mL 1 1/2 tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 375 mL 1 1/2 cups quinoa flakes
- 30 mL 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 5 mL 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 125 mL 1/2 cup tempura batter mix
- As required vegetable cooking oil
- 375 mL 1 1/2 cups store-bought parboiled rice
- 250 mL 1 cup green cabbage, finely sliced
- 250 mL 1 cup red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 3 pineapple slices, halved
| ||PREP TIME
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Set aside.
- In a mini blender, blend all the mayonnaise ingredients into a smooth, creamy texture (dilute with a little juice or water if the mixture becomes too thick).
- Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the salmon and sriracha sauce.
- In another bowl, mix the quinoa flakes, sesame seeds, and garlic salt.
- In a third bowl, prepare the tempura batter as directed on the packaging.
- Dip the salmon cubes into the tempura batter.
- Shake to remove excess batter.
- Then dip the cubes into the seasoned quinoa mixture.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Cook the salmon cubes 2–3 minutes on each side.
- Put some rice in the bottom of a bowl.
- Add the toppings, crispy salmon cubes, and mayonnaise.
- Drizzle with dressing, to taste.
A recipe from Iga
Printed from Flyers-Online.com