Corn, Chicken and Tortilla Lasagna Recipe
- 1 bag (24 oz) frozen corn & butter sauce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 12 soft corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6 oz)
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook frozen corn as directed on bag, using minimum cook time. In large bowl, mix corn, chicken, salsa, sour cream and chiles.
- Arrange 6 tortillas on bottom and up sides of dish, overlapping slightly. Top with half of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 40 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
A recipe from Pillsbury