Cheddar Bacon Chicken Ranch Layered Salad Recipe
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 bag Chex Mix™ cheddar snack mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Ranch dressing
| ||PREP TIME
- In 10-inch skillet, add chicken breasts and enchilada sauce.
- Cover and cook over medium heat 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165° F).
- Using two forks, shred chicken; refrigerate to cool.
- Just before serving, in 6-quart trifle bowl or glass bowl, layer as follows: Gently transfer chicken mixture to bowl, being careful to keep sides of bowl clean.
- Top with romaine lettuce, then Chex™ mix, then cheese, bacon and finally green onions.
- Drizzle dressing on top, or place in bowl on side for people to take what they want.
A recipe from Betty Crocker