Cauliflower Alfredo with Zucchini Noodles Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 package (12 oz) Cascadian Farm™ organic frozen riced cauliflower
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 8 cups zucchini spirals, squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
| ||PREP TIME
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium heat.
- Cook onions and garlic in oil 5 minutes.
- Stir in frozen cauliflower; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is tender.
- Transfer to blender.
- Add whipping cream; cover and blend 60 to 90 seconds or until nearly smooth.
- Add cheese and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt; blend 60 to 90 seconds or until smooth.
- In same skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium heat.
- Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt; add to skillet.
- Cook 7 to 9 minutes, turning occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center (165°F).
- Reserve chicken; wipe out skillet.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and remaining 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until zucchini just starts to soften; drain in colander, pressing with back of spoon.
- Add cauliflower sauce and chicken to skillet; stir to combine over medium heat.
- Stir in zucchini; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with parsley; serve immediately.
A recipe from Tablespoon