Caprese Avocado Salad Recipe
- 1 pint red cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1 pint yellow cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 2 large avocados pitted, peeled, and chopped
- 8 ounces mini mozzarella balls
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
| ||PREP TIME
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together red tomatoes, yellow tomatoes, chopped avocado, mini mozzarella balls, and basil.
- In another small microwave safe mixing bowl, heat honey for about 15 seconds in the microwave to thin out.
- Whisk together with white balsamic and olive oil. Add the honey; whisk well.
- Pour dressing over tomatoes and basil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. The flavors will come together nicely!
A recipe from wishes n dishes