Bologna, Rice and Cheese Burrito Recipe
- 1 250 g package sliced bologna
- 1 can (14 oz) refried beans
- ½ tsp. (2.5 ml) chili powder
- ½ tsp. (2.5 ml) ground cumin
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) garlic powder
- 1 cup (250 ml) cooked rice
- 6 large wheat black bean tortillas
- 1 ½ cup (325 g) grated Monterey Jack cheese
- Salsa, to taste (homemade or store bought)
- Sour cream, to taste
| ||PREP TIME
- Place refried beans in a microwave safe bowl, add chili powder, cumin and garlic powder.
- Mix well and cover.
- Heat the mixture 1:30 on high, stir, and heat another 1:30.
- Add rice and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat tortillas by placing them in a pan over medium heat for 30 seconds per side.
- Place bologna slices and about 1/3 cup of the stuffing in the centre of each tortilla, sprinkle the cheese over top, add a drizzle of salsa and roll up taking care to close both ends.
- Serve immediately or bake at 350°F for 10 minutes for a meltier version.
- Serve accompanied by a ramekin of sour cream.
A recipe from Olymel
Printed from Flyers-Online.com