BLT Chopped Salad with Avocado Recipe
- 3 cups butter lettuce, chopped
- 1 cups fresh arugula, chopped
- 1 cup Tuttorosso petite diced tomatoes, juices drained (or use fresh)
- 4 slices bacon, fried or baked, and crumbled
- ¾ cup sweet corn (canned or grilled)
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
| ||PREP TIME
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, arugula, tomatoes, corn and avocado.
- For the vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lime juice, salt, pepper and sugar in a small bowl.
- Add in the vinaigrette to the salad ingredients.
- Fold in bacon and feta cheese then divide evenly onto plates.
- Serve immediately once it has the dressing on it. The dressing will keep for a couple of days in the fridge if you choose to make it ahead. Enjoy!
A recipe from Wishes n Dishes