Beef and Pear Lettuce Wraps from Ricardo Recipe
- (300 g) bacon slices, about ¼ inch (0.5 cm) thick
- (15 g) curly parsley, chopped
- (43 g) toasted pine nuts or crushed toasted almonds
- 1 large whole leek, diced (4 cups)
- ¼ cup (57 g) butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¾ lb (340 g) bucatini or linguini
- 4 oz (115 g) grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
| ||PREP TIME
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, water, lime juice, brown sugar, hazelnut oil, sambal oelek and garlic.
- Reserve ½ cup (125 ml) of the mixture for serving.
- On a work surface, cut the tenderloin in half horizontally.
- Thinly slice both pieces, cutting against the grain of the meat.
- In a bowl, combine the beef with the remaining marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain the meat and reserve the marinade.
- In a skillet over high heat, quickly brown the beef, a small quantity at a time, in the olive oil.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a plate.
- In the same skillet, bring the reserved marinade to a boil (make sure to boil it thoroughly, since it has been in contact with raw meat).
- Remove from the heat.
- Pour onto the cooked meat and combine.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on a large serving platter.
- Top each leaf with slices of beef and pear, then sprinkle with hazelnuts and green onion.
- Serve with the reserved sauce and steamed rice, if desired.
A recipe from Iga
Printed from Flyers-Online.com