Baked Pork Tenderloin with Marinade Sauce Recipe
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1 shallot, diced
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup soy sauce or amino acids
- 3 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ Tbsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. dry mustard
- 2 cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
| ||PREP TIME
- Combine everything except the pork tenderloins into a blender or food processor.
- Once thoroughly mixed, pour marinade in a large plastic bag over the pork tenderloins. Marinate for at least 3 hours.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Pour in 2 Tbsp. olive oil. Take the tenderloins out of the plastic bag and sear quickly on every side until light brown.
- Place tenderloins in a shallow baking dish. Baked uncovered in an oven preheated to 400º degrees F.
- Roast for 25-35 minutes (see note below) or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145º degrees F.
- Meanwhile, pour marinade into a saucepan and bring to a rolling boil for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove tenderloins from oven. Let rest for 3 minutes before slicing to serve. Top with cooked marinade sauce and enjoy!
A recipe from yummy healthy easy