Zucchini Ravioli Recipe
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta
- ½ c. grated parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1 egg
- handful of chopped chives
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ c. marinara sauce (I used Rao's)
- ½ c. shredded mozzarella
| ||PREP TIME
4 à 6
- Mis ricotta, parmesan, egg, chives,garlic, salt and pepper together, Set aside.
- Preheat oven 375.
- Pour a bit of the sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 dish to prevent sticking.
- Slice the zucchini with a veggie peeler lengthwise. Pat dry to absorb extra moisture.
- Lay 2 slices vertical so they overlap and 2 across those.
- Scoop some of the cheese mix into the center and fold all ends into the center.
- Lie them seam side down in dish.
- Top with sauce and cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle on more parmesan.
A recipe from hugs and cookies xoxo