Zucchini pizza rounds with Amoré pepperoni Recipe
- 250 g Olymel Amoré pepperoni
- 3 medium zucchini
- 275 ml marinara sauce
- 500 g cheese blend for pizza
- 30 ml olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
| ||PREP TIME
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C)
- Slice zucchini into 1.5 cm thick rounds.
- With a spoon, scoop out a shallow depression in each round.
- Brush with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning and place on cookie sheet.
- Top each round with sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve immediately.
A recipe from Olymel
Printed from Flyers-Online.com