Tomato, Zucchini and Chicken Skillet Pasta Recipe
- 8 oz uncooked penne pasta
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise, sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into 1-inch pieces
| ||PREP TIME
- Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and pesto; cook and stir 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Transfer cooked chicken to plate; set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package; drain.
- Spray same skillet again with cooking spray.
- Add garlic and zucchini; if desired, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes; cover and cook about 3 minutes or until tomatoes are hot and zucchini is tender.
- Add cooked pasta and chicken to skillet; gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
A recipe from Pillsbury
Printed from Flyers-Online.com