Taco Spaghetti Bake Recipe
- 12 oz uncooked spaghetti
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz) Muir Glen™ organic tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 8 oz Kraft™ Velveeta™ pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook spaghetti to al dente as directed on package.
- In 5-quart Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix, water, chiles and cumin; stir until well blended. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheese and the spaghetti; stir well to blend.
- Pour mixture into baking dish. Scatter cheese cubes throughout casserole, and push gently into pasta mixture. Top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
A recipe from Betty Crocker